Life just sucks some times (kinda venting)

man i feel for you and all man. times are rough and all but, Something is fucking with me.

You're going on 26, and your girl is still in high school?

I don't want to come off as a jerk but how old is she? :|

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

the best advice i can give for such things in life, is don't get yourself a $300 vehicle payment just so you can look good going to your $10 an hour job. Car payments and the insurance that comes with having to have a car payment (versus being payed off) really wear down on you, and one little hiccup (like having to switch jobs) can really really really break you.

personally, as of right now, i've done everything i can to make sure i got a surplus of budget every month. yet hiccups in life keep eating into it. I constantly keep telling myself and my wife "maybe we'll get ahead next month".

lol i knew this was going to get asked and understand why but to ease everyones minds she just turned 20 its an adult ed school but they will still let you get high school depolma up to certain age so i made her go befor it was to late to get it

as far as the payment for my jeep i got it long time ago when i was still working as full time mechanic on semi's and semi trailers so at that time was not in issuse and now its already half way paid off so really don't want to give it up when i made it this far you know but if i have to then well got to do what i got to do

It will work itself out. I had a terrible job that paid ok, but I switched to another place in June. Good position, pay, coworkers, and management.

I dropped 10 hours a week and picked up 30 at another job, and was able to make quite a bit more money. Then a little over a month ago they fired my boss, my wife lost her job, and now today they fired me because they say they paid me too much, even though they only gave me the position 5 months ago.

I've asked for 40 hours a week at my 2nd job for months with excuses, but finally today I have convinced who I needed to let me pick up more hours.

Things work out, though it gets really depressing. I did the math and I need to work 55+ hours a week just to pay bills while going to college full time and spending time with my 5 month old. It gets stressful, but it will work out. Best advice I can give is not to get down- people like it when you can take a hit and smile.

I found it useful to talk to friends, especially ones you may have lost contact with. Just in conversation you may find jobs available you never knew about, or that weren't advertised. G/L.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

lol i knew this was going to get asked and understand why but to ease everyones minds she just turned 20 its an adult ed school but they will still let you get high school depolma up to certain age so i made her go befor it was to late to get it

as far as the payment for my jeep i got it long time ago when i was still working as full time mechanic on semi's and semi trailers so at that time was not in issuse and now its already half way paid off so really don't want to give it up when i made it this far you know but if i have to then well got to do what i got to do

lol yeah you can go until 21. that is the age that they MAKE you pay for it if you wanna pursue it lol.

But thats a relief lol.

Its still just really weird to see lmfao.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

You know bro i just went through a tough couple of months myself, and the best advice i can give is just keep your head up cause shit always gets better.

Believe me just when you think you cant take anymore, something good will happen, at least thats how it worked out for me. MY best wishes to you and your family

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.