Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

that sh!t is clean man

Hey thanks.

Yesterday I took the side mounted amps back out so I could get the side windows tinted. On Saturday, I will put them back, connect everthing back up and maybe take a short video and post.

More to come.

JT

that looks good so far, but like someone else said, I could not many of the pictures..just the last bunch or so..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I finally found enough time to go back and edit all of the pics for this tread. So now, hopefully, everyone will be able to view them without problems.

LASTEST UPDATE ON THIS BUILD

1- Still waiting on Rob @ DCP for the quad alt setup.

2- Biting the bullit and buying 3 more D3100s. This will give me (1) upfront and a total of (4) in the back.

Wow, very nice build here! The only thing I would have done different, is mounted the mids/highs on axis....the door pods looks sick BTW

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Very good job.

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Well, Shit!!

Got home today and premounted the alts but the bracket is wrong. Called Dave at DCP and found out the bracket was cut to fit the smaller, lower current, alt kit. Dave's hooking me up with the right bracket, may take a week or so.

Hey Shit Happens, right. No big deal on my end. So, the HOEBAG is parked for now. More in a couple weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived