My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Let's just see some of that famed SMD creativetyness.... Pics. Vids. Pics. And more Vids. If any of you haven't learned yet Steve will do what Steve wants to do! Let's see it Steve.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

ok if it was my car i would leave the wall and the new amps. i would pull the yellow tops and replace with 5 xs power d3100's in the trunk, a xs power 2400 inder the hood. pull out the ac compressor and replace it and the old(but new) alt with mechman 400A output alts.

now the only problem i see with pulling out the wall is the fact that steve had the back window dropped in there with 0% tint, yea pure black, so removing the wall wouldnt help too much, and if i remember correctly steve has the tank for the air ride and a couple other items located between the back of the wall and the rear deck. removing the wall would create a whole other level and ammount of work, maybe a little too much work if you ask me. there aint nothin wrong with the wall, so why destroy it. if power is an issue that is another story. gotta have the power to back up the system.

well no matter what you do steve i will be tuned in fo sho, fo sho. :werd_msword:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Here's my idea/suggestion. I understand your suggestion box is "closed" but I'd still like to share it with you.

I think you should put in the SMDs, upgrade the batteries to the largest XS batteries you can fit, and just use the car/wall for fun and testing purposes to see what the best # you can get outta it and just something to have fun with.

But for your son, I don't know how practical/safe it would be for him to drive his first car with a massive wall like that, not to mention kids in high school want their friends to be able to ride with them. So when it gets time to get the car ready for him to drive, remove the wall, do a trunk enclosure sealed firing forward similar to before, and do the 4 MOMO seats like you mentioned. I'm sure you could build an impressive setup for him in the trunk and still be able to maintain 4 seats for his friends. Maybe even build a custom center console going from the dash to the trunk for the amps and other accessories.

Again, I understand you have your own ideas and suggestions can get annoying, but I just wanted to share my thoughts on this car. Regardless of what you decide to do, I'm sure it will be a very impressive and high quality setup and your son is very lucky to have it. Keep up the good work Steve! Your work is inspiring for many of us!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I have a suggestion for you Steve.

Please build whatever you feel like building.................just dont wait to long. I want to see this getting built. I had a great time building the system in my Son's first car. Now Im planning what were gonna do for Boy number 2. He starts driving in a few months ugh.

I have a suggestion for you Steve.

Please build whatever you feel like building.................just dont wait to long. I want to see this getting built. I had a great time building the system in my Son's first car. Now Im planning what were gonna do for Boy number 2. He starts driving in a few months ugh.

Looked for the *LIKE* button and couldn't find one lol. :drinks:

Best post since Steve said some crazy shit earlier :peepwall:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

i would just take the old t2500.1bds from the tahoe steve just pulled out and throw em in the honda and clean up the amp rack... oh and put the SMDs in there too

Beatin up da block

oh yeah and put the new mac mini in the honda with a xenarc screen

Beatin up da block

I know exactly what it's like owning a tiny car like that. Honestly I am more than satisfied with my measly setup, two 15" Memphis subs and a p1000bd. It's not like he's gonna have much in the way of competition either way haha.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.