My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Ah the comment about sitting in the parking lot reminds me of my school when there was a morning stake-out. I went to school with a lot of ricer kids and they would toss decent setups in them with a high price like jl (not compaired to engine mods) and one day after school there was like 10 cars broke into with, bucket seats torn out sitting in the parking lot and power and speaker wire hanging out of trunks. It was funny shit to watch all these kids all pissed off. These where those rich kids with the gain turned all the way up with blown w7's ya...

wtf is your problem man???? i got my system stolen a few years ago and it was heart breaker, just because maybe you didn´t have the money for a system and they did you think it´s funny?? some envy and jealous when you were on HS i guess...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Ah the comment about sitting in the parking lot reminds me of my school when there was a morning stake-out. I went to school with a lot of ricer kids and they would toss decent setups in them with a high price like jl (not compaired to engine mods) and one day after school there was like 10 cars broke into with, bucket seats torn out sitting in the parking lot and power and speaker wire hanging out of trunks. It was funny shit to watch all these kids all pissed off. These where those rich kids with the gain turned all the way up with blown w7's ya...

so if i came to your house one night and broke out your window in your blazer and stoled your system and all of us laughed at you cuz your shit got jacked would you think it would be funny. ya didnt think so

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

if I broke into your car would you be laughing now i got my system stolen a long time ago when it was on my 50cc gas scooter

You got a pretty sweet corolla in there lol

i believe its a little red tercel

1994 honda accord 2.2L VTEC

sub is re se motor with fi cone in a pre fab box

stock door speakers on an alpine v12 4 channel

sub on a 1000 watt alpine monoblock

need a dash kit and harness to put my alpine deck in

also need tons of sound deadner

need to install my apline type r compontents up front

need to buy type r 6x9's for the rear

You got a pretty sweet corolla in there lol

i believe its a little red tercel

ok and? Its still the same car pretty much

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ran across this artical on the honda before it was stolen sony deck and all

good find!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread