My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

its done

nahh its not done, i gave it to my son. All the batteries are deader then dead. We put 4 T4000.1bd's in it but those weak batteries and the single 200a alternator is a BAD idea for that much power. I blew a T4000 testing it with him. I let it sit without being on the charger for a few months and now the optima's are just done for...they were old as dirt anyway. I got them from Scottie Johnson, they were his.....so that tells you how old they are LOL.

anyway, we are considering ripping the wall out, putting some seats in the back and going back to a nice clean trunk install so he can have a functioning vehicle when he starts driving. I want to keep it on air for him but replace the air "cans" with strut-bags so it rides nicer. We havent fully decided what to do with it yet but all wont be lost, its just having a wall is annoying to me and prob isnt the best car for a kids first car. If he wants to re-wall it later, once he is a full-on driver and loves car audio, thats up to him.

we arent dead set on taking it out but thats just some thoughts.....either that or it stays, he keeps the car, and we get him a different "daily" to roll...

im in no hurry, i have a million other things going on at all times :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

oh shit didnt realize all that. I thought you dropped the woofers in and that was that. sounds like you need another intellicharger to me :D

If those were scotties old optimas they have to be about 8 yrs old at this poitn.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its done

nahh its not done, i gave it to my son. All the batteries are deader then dead. We put 4 T4000.1bd's in it but those weak batteries and the single 200a alternator is a BAD idea for that much power. I blew a T4000 testing it with him. I let it sit without being on the charger for a few months and now the optima's are just done for...they were old as dirt anyway. I got them from Scottie Johnson, they were his.....so that tells you how old they are LOL.

anyway, we are considering ripping the wall out, putting some seats in the back and going back to a nice clean trunk install so he can have a functioning vehicle when he starts driving. I want to keep it on air for him but replace the air "cans" with strut-bags so it rides nicer. We havent fully decided what to do with it yet but all wont be lost, its just having a wall is annoying to me and prob isnt the best car for a kids first car. If he wants to re-wall it later, once he is a full-on driver and loves car audio, thats up to him.

we arent dead set on taking it out but thats just some thoughts.....either that or it stays, he keeps the car, and we get him a different "daily" to roll...

im in no hurry, i have a million other things going on at all times :pardon:

I personally think that would be best for a first timer. Great thinking!

tell him you're gonna fix the tercel and give it to him. record his reaction.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...

hey steve, i have been watching your videos and reading the forums on here for almost a year almost everyday, i am doing all my own installation of my sub, amp, head unit, everything i do to my truck i do my self, you have inspired me to do this and i have even done some installs for friends. i am currently running a pyle pla2230 amp and a powerbass 10" 3XL in a ported box in my extended cb 2002 f150. i am a car audio addict just like you, i am always playing around with my sub, amp, and head unit to get more spl and just trying to make it a little bit louder, i went from a stock stereo and hooking up 2 kicker st80 8" subs with tweeters in ported sepearate truck boxes to my door speakers to a new headunit top of the line powerbass sub and an amp i got for 20 bucks. i am always mesing around with it in my spare time and am considering doing a new build once i get a new amp. i want to build a new box and "amp-rack" for my system and completly clean up all my wiring and make everything look professional like you always do. you have been the person i have looked up to for many years for car audio. great work on everything you do, i love the way you make everything look completly clean and awesome. thanks for everything bro.

Nobody has to get hurt over my comment... when they got home mommy and daddy went out and got them bigger and better stuff. It was funny they were pissed because it was nice to see people that get shit handed to them taken right out of there hands. They probably still havnt worked a day in there lives. I'm not saying I approve of theft, I'm saying I worked for my shit, so for you to be pissed about something you will get another of in 2 or 3 hours and not have to pay for... is comedy.

I'm not going to flame you dude like everybody else but I will say that I grew up with nothing and saw those kids in school that had and got everything they wanted.My mom struggled just to keep food on the table.That made me want to do something with my life and be able to make sure that my kids are the ones that get what they want because I know how it feels to see others with stuff you want.If your telling me that my hard work making enough money to provide for my kids so they don't want for anything is wrong then you sir have a problem.Yeah maybe those kids parents were rich but they worked for the money they have.I had my first ride I purchased on my own broken into and It hurt me to see my car like that with everything missing.Rather your rich or poor when you lose something it hurts.Next time think about what your saying before you say it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

steve the guy that loves audio

STEVE the family guy :)

thats nice of ya

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)