My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Ooooooo im getting excited! Iv been waiting on what your going to cram in such a tight spot!

i mighta over done it on this one a little haha.....a Tahoe can have a cluster of alternators and a nice battery bank to sustain something like this.........but a honda civic? its going to be tough. Im not ruling out scaling back and just making it nice, clean, loud, low and functional. Part of me wants to rip the wall out and put 4 matching black momo seats in it and make a super clean system instead of trying to kill the car with massive electrical demand and no supply LOL.

im not giving up yet - just thoughts. :pardon:

It's a toss up honesty, everyones gunna want to see you do something overkill in the Honda but then again a 4 bucket seated civic with a clean set up would be killer too... A thought, 4 buckets and an intrior that is so loud and clean it would be murder to get in and som of the new Neo mag subs are killer small for the amout of power the can handle.. Just throwing that out there man! Stay Loud!!

man that kid does some clean work

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Ditch the AC compressor and you can fab a second alt in to that Honda. wish I had kept my mount from my REX.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

I'd scale it down a bit to fit more seats in, but that's just my opinion. If I were in your boys shoes then I would want to have more seats for more friends.

get it playing, demo it a few times, then rip it apart and do the "sensible" set up. That way there's no wondering if the back of your head of what it could have been either way.

Like said above, remove the AC system, and you can EASILY fit a second alternator in there. Remove the Power steering and you can fit a third.

im running dual alts in my civic currently, and im working on fabbing up a bracket for #3

You can do it steve! keep working at it mang

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Yeah, if i were driving it as my daily, i would still want ac and power steering. But it would be funny to take your road test in this car, both 18's ponding, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Yeah, if i were driving it as my daily, i would still want ac and power steering. But it would be funny to take your road test in this car, both 18's ponding, lol

LOL I think if he puts 2 SMD 18"s in there, they will move enough air in the car to keep the driver cool in the summer... until he comes to a stop light and has to turn it down LMAO :rofl: jk

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"