My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Derrick is right, we found out the hard way, felt like a blow dryer blowing in your face at full blast.. Wasnt to fun to sit in there and demo lol :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

nice man. i have one thing to say. all you guest sign up and be a part of smd dont just look. come in here and comment

seriously all the guests are potential wells of knowledge and they should sign up and contribute to the pool.............

if it was my car id do the old Half wall and a mean and loud SQ system for him and maybe the 4 seat thing ( the half wall only for safty ) till he was a more experianced driver then .......go ape Sh@#

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I'd say since your giving it to your son do a 4 seat setup cause he's going to want to ride around with his friends and I know u can make a compact system that pounds ! Plus he will be able to see behind him backing up since he is going to be new at driving ..... Keep doing what u do best Steve love the shit......

Edited by f0rdrang3r

Yeah steve like that guy said 4 seats, custom center counsle, and do it like you had it before where the 18's are behind the seat then I think that would be fresh as hell! And redo the whole trunk :P Needs some new updates...

Proud owner of a 1982 Mercedes 300D TurboDiesel

Xbox GT - SMD Basshead

Ounhjip.png

Steve make a voting forum and see how many votes u get one for 4 seats and one for the wall