05 Altima.....saturday afternoon build....

excellent craftsmanship as usual...

but man... how did you feel about selling and seeing your stuff get installed in another car?

honestly....it was tough...........he wanted to just throw the box in...and throw the amps in front of it....which was difficult for me to stomach....but my pain was eased when he at least let me talk him into som carpet...and an actual amp rack...those black chrome beautys cannot simply be thrown in a trunk....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

my brother has the same exact car, but in a diff color. we put my old 13w7 i had in there, the trunk had horrible rattle :( did his altima rattle pretty bad too??

well........there is a plastic housing in the steel dack lid,,,,which the plate mounts in...we had to deaden the insert....put a few extra self tappers behind the plate....and deadened the plate as well.....the deck lid is deadened big time too...But yea its nasty....the lid is moving and flexing at leas an inch in some places.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I didnt get no vids before he took off.....but its nasty......He deffinantly needs i a high output alternator...and a better battery tho...its totally starving for voltage....

honestly....it was tough...........he wanted to just throw the box in...and throw the amps in front of it....which was difficult for me to stomach....but my pain was eased when he at least let me talk him into som carpet...and an actual amp rack...those black chrome beautys cannot simply be thrown in a trunk....

i feel you on that one man...no doubt your one of the best builders out there... hope things work out better for you...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

• 1 year later...

Archived