Carputer 101

Guest MegaloManiac

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh i c i think we only have 1/8.. i need to get on to mp3car.coms forums to start learning more about puters... if im lucky ill be able to fit the whole thing behind my screen... but i want it to be perminant

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol close but no cigar... im getting a cover for the chevy bowtie thou... it will be the type rf logo... and im yanking that bottom piece since i dont have heated seats and puting my ravdvd 1 up top

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol im just hopping i can get that puter setup behind the damn screen

oh that little green square area? ya i was thinking of trying to pop it under the cupholders or somewhere in that general area bc i havent taken it out just yet... i dont want to do that until i get my wire harness in... i opted to go with the 100 dollar one bc of gm being fucktards... the radio is built in to the low level gm lan system and unfotunatly i have no idea what taking it out would do... many peeps on cobaltss.net have used the cheap harness but i just dont wanna risk it... lol also gm decided to intigrate the steering wheels controls with the airbag system... i hope i dont get pissed and fuck one of those buttons up and the airbag decides to go off.

Archived