Planning a road trip, If you want tattoo work read this.

Well, many of you may or may not know, but my girl of 6 yrs and i are in the process of splitting ways. This will leave me somewhat homeless, no place to call mine. What that means: Im going on a road trip! I have met so many kick ass people on SMD and have gotten numerous PM's about tattoo work, then Davids arm build log seemed to kick it into overdrive.

What im thinking is maybe setting small groups up all threw the US and making my way from one to the next for a few months and, tattoo convention style for private clients.

I already have conformations for Miss. and Nor. Cal. with lots of inquiries from So. Cal. and lower western states.

What i need from a possible client:

I will need a set minimum of people at every stop.

I will need a minimum $ amount for every tattoo

JUST FOR EXAMPLE!

5 people at a 300$ minimum

10 people at a 150$ minimum.

I will need a clean open environment to work in with a good light source and seating( and NO your kitchen aint clean)

Internet access

Depending on the amount of clients at each locale, i will also need sleeping arrangements handled by the hosting parties. Whether you all chip in on a hotel room for the slotted days, or have a couch at your crib.

Since my base is in Columbus Oh. i will travel at my cost the first 425m.(approx 6hrs drive time). After that anything up to 12hrs drive time will need pre-paid at 2$ a gallon. Anything that requires a fight or longer than 12hrs of drive time, the clients will be responsible for the entire cost of getting me and my equipment there. With my pricing structure being no where close to the 100$ an hour rate that the US averages for tattooing this is only fair.

This what potential clients need to know about me.

I have been tattooing for almost 15yrs(yes im 30 i know)and have worked at MANY studios/street shops/parlors over my years. I have done the grunt work and the typical "flash" tattoos feel that those type tattoos really arent for me any longer. If you just want your kids name in 1/2letters on your wrist, go to the local shop and get it at a fair price, dont spend 500bux getting me there and ask for a 50$ tat..

I do carry a nationally recognized, OSHA blood-borne certificate, as well as First Aid and CPR. I have also received my Hep B series vaccinations, at my own cost to ensure a a safer environment for my clients and ME!.. I dont want that shit, im sure you dont either!

I use 100% disposable items when i travel. Im not lugging my 150lbs autoclave all over gods green earth, and we both feel safer when you see me throw it all away when we are done.

I get rights to any and all pictures! I mean that too, if you post it on your facebook, im gonna snag a copy, just how it is.

Im not responsible for anything, just like when you go to a studio, and you will fill out paper work that agrees to this and proves you of legal age to get Tattoo'd. In my state, 18 is legal, so that will be the rule when i travel..18-ink,under 18 not a chance in hell..

My work is on myspace, and Davids arm log and speaks for itself. This is an opportunity for you to have a 100% original custom work of art, if tattoos are your thing. This isnt for everyone like i said, and is something i dont expect alot of responses too in a series manner, but if it is something you want to make happen, please contact me asap.

Thanks

Lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member