Sundown Audio

soundstream amps

AP Zoutes

Guest 90accordman

Dude the Human Reign is Supposedly One BadAss Amp, I have always liked the look of them pricey from what I remember

only does 1600 at 4ohm bridged  totally not worth the price they put on it imo to be cool

my old boss, at the speaker company I worked for, donated that same  SS 5 channel Turantula amp, and I ended up selling it to my buddy, and with only 400watts 4/3/2 ohms on the sub out, it kicked ass, and really put some Koves to the test in his Tahoe, but the amp was mounted to the box  :-X

That was a bad idea on his part... channels slowly started to fade out, and fry because of the rattling, but other than that, bad ass amp

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dude the Human Reign is Supposedly One BadAss Amp, I have always liked the look of them pricey from what I remember

only does 1600 at 4ohm bridged  totally not worth the price they put on it imo to be cool

Its supposedly a very clean amp,  high quality sq amp from what I remember, I could be wrong, I wouldnt buy it, unless I could get it cheap because it looks baddass

Archived