Sonic Electronix

need suggestions/advice. 18"xl and saz2200

i am sort of a newbie at this and am in dire need of some help. i am looking for for someone to tell me EXACTLY how to wire up this system battery and all.. its going to be 1 18" dc level 4 xl (d2) powered by a sundown 2200.

i am going to be wiring up on extra battery in the trunk and am wondering exactly how to do this. ex. where to put the fuses.. what size fuses.. all the little stuff its going to be 0 gauge wires. and since its not THAT much power would it be alright if i were to just replace the stock battery with a kinetik and upgrade the big 3?

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

i am sort of a newbie at this and am in dire need of some help. i am looking for for someone to tell me EXACTLY how to wire up this system battery and all.. its going to be 1 18" dc level 4 xl (d2) powered by a sundown 2200.

i am going to be wiring up on extra battery in the trunk and am wondering exactly how to do this. ex. where to put the fuses.. what size fuses.. all the little stuff its going to be 0 gauge wires. and since its not THAT much power would it be alright if i were to just replace the stock battery with a kinetik and upgrade the big 3?

This is how you do it: ***This is for your positive line...you need not fuse your negative, just run

a cable straight through

Front Batt...........Fuse............................................Fuse.........R Bat

IIIIIIIIIIIII---------.\.----------------------------------------.\.---------IIIIIIIIIIIII

Edited by Dale

and id recomendreplaceing your under hood batt with somethin good as well not stock

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056