Well last friday i was bein a dumbass at a party and decided to do a "coin burn" on my arm. So i am just wondering what i can do to heal it better. I have been covering it and putting antibiotic cream on it. Ever since i started doing that it has become filled with white goopy stuff. I really want it to heal because i really dont like it and the girl dont like it.

So, is there any reccomendations of things i can do to heal it and also get rid of the scar when it heals?

Haha i feel like a dumbass for even doin it. :aggressive:

Edit.... what is the white goopy stuff??? it doesnt like squirt out but it like stays there and i can poke it out.

Edited by xX MocK

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, If you don't want to go to the E.R. you can... (In this order)

Rince it with water.

Rince it with clear antibiotic (No alcohols or peroxides... that will dry it out)

Put a shitload of "clear" gel on it (I never could find anything quite like the burn unit had)

Put some type of gel bandage over the gel on it

Then wrap it tight to keep it from draining too much.

Change it frequently

I've had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on both legs before. So I know a lil sum, sum...

you should see a doctor about it.

puss usually means infection.

burns typically drip alot of clear goop, but i've never seen white goop come out of one.

*edit*

follow what he said above^ if you dont want to see a doctor.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Well last friday i was bein a dumbass at a party and decided to do a "coin burn" on my arm.

:01nocomment8so:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Make sure you change what its wrapped in frequently, you dont the wrapping just holding whatever it is excreting right on it.

But I would go see a doctor

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Shitt i know it was fuckin dumb but i aint goin to the doctor hhell no. I will just try what stang said.

Tons of kids did it on the football team but i really should of baccked out this is just stupid i aint no emo fuck

Edited by xX MocK

Had an acquaintance get an abnormality on his big toe....he tried to doctor it up himself....his wife finally made him go to the doctor....infection, had gotten to the bone since he had waited so long, had to amputate.

Point of the story is...GO SEE A DOCTOR. Shit can get serious fast when it comes to medical stuff.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.