how much u want for some of those old bars n do they still work?

and is it a twinsonic, and how many rotators?

do u mean jetsonic or twinsonic?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if u got a old blue lightbar or maby a code 3 dashlazer with flash mirrow or somethin or a old becon or somethin it wont ever be out of the house, im more of a collector but all the old stuff i useto have i broke when i was lil so i wanna get a few things back kinda sorta

i just hook em up in my bedroom to play around wit, doesnt matter if its blue, clear, amber or red, as long as its somethin lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if u got a old blue lightbar or maby a code 3 dashlazer with flash mirrow or somethin or a old becon or somethin it wont ever be out of the house, im more of a collector but all the old stuff i useto have i broke when i was lil so i wanna get a few things back kinda sorta

i just hook em up in my bedroom to play around wit, doesnt matter if its blue, clear, amber or red, as long as its somethin lol

It's a jetsonic id have to look at all of our stuff to tell ya what we got,and if your a collector you and John (My boss) might be BFF's lol

Hell if you want just give us a call tomorrow

As far as price's i dont do that john give's all prices

Get to talking to him and he might sell ya some old blue lightbars and such ( Dont quote me on that tho)

BTW we would take care of all SMD members as far as prices and such

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

You got me interested in the hide-a-way kits again, are the whelen hide-a-way kits all the same price (led vs bulb) and about what would the 4 corner led kit run with clear bulbs?

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

To the other guy (Sense i fail at quoteing) ive done a couple tricked out HD's tho never heard of anyone haveing to have a higher alt (Most Police editon cars come with em) id say his car sounds like a blurr man!

its his personal car that he uses for his cop car.. (chief of police) its just a r.t but hes supercharged it and LIT IT UP.. he has something like 6 sets of strobes per tail light chamber.. and the head lights are like the damn highbeams are blowing up.. 3 of the small stalker whelen lights on the back window.. then like 5 on the front.. THE LICENSE PLATE HAS 6 STROBES ITS SICK.. i gotta get pics when i see it next..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Nice job bro... Very clean work...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Nice job bro... Very clean work...

thanks man,Thats what we strive to do is good work!

And Cody PM sent bro

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

its his personal car that he uses for his cop car.. (chief of police) its just a r.t but hes supercharged it and LIT IT UP.. he has something like 6 sets of strobes per tail light chamber.. and the head lights are like the damn highbeams are blowing up.. 3 of the small stalker whelen lights on the back window.. then like 5 on the front.. THE LICENSE PLATE HAS 6 STROBES ITS SICK.. i gotta get pics when i see it next..

Deff get pics,and tell him get rid of the strobes! he would be soooooo much more happy with LED hide-a-ways :D

Speaking of chargers we are doing 8 of them 4 CID cars and 4uniform cars

All i can say is i hate working on them >.<

use to my vics!

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

thanks man,Thats what we strive to do is good work!

True that...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

True that...

The vett we did

Short vid

Front

DBl Red/Clear talon in the middle

On bottom of the A pilers 2 Split Red/Clear singal talons syncs on each side

1st gen LED hide-a-ways Clear/red in on fog light altering off each other and same for the other fog light

Rear

1st gen LED hide-a-ways

4- Red/clear DBL talons sync models

and i belive this is when the HHS first came out and we used that for switching and siren

Was pretty badass

He stripped the lights out of it and had us put them in his f350..ill get pics of that (The most lights ive EVER seen on a pick up)

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD