2 21" incriminator audio dp's walled in crown vic

Wait so i take it this build is done?either way those IA's are moving some SERIOUS air man nice job!!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

LMFAO your a fool

man those are my favorite rims ever idk why... vic looks nice john probably hates u right now.. hah

cant wait to see more of this build

im subscribed !

ya those rims are clean, im looking for info on em :D the car is pretty nice to. im not a huge fan of the old body but this one looks clean

thanks i appreciate it...but ummm whos john?? lol
that would be me.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Glad to see you on here Phade, heard it at Seffner in that throw together box and it was dropping pretty hard. Can't wait to hear it at full potential.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

ya those rims are clean, im looking for info on em :D the car is pretty nice to. im not a huge fan of the old body but this one looks clean

that would be me.

wat info r u lookin for??

Glad to see you on here Phade, heard it at Seffner in that throw together box and it was dropping pretty hard. Can't wait to hear it at full potential.

Drew

thanks yea it did surprisingly well at that show tried 2 jam all day until tommy fired up lol

sounds alot nicer really deep and drops pretty low...but havent metered it yet waitin on recones 2 come for both subs..at that show in tampa at the fair grounds i had both my subs reconed the night before at 4 in the morning..and due 2 me rushing glue didnt cure corectly and i ended up blowin the spiders off em but recones shud be here soon...u live and u learn =/ lol

Looks good bro..hmm 21's how much they run you?

also what do your lift consit of because a stack seems like alot??(well if you got trailing arms, bushing , spindles..etc then its good) Im currently working on an 83 cutty 6" lift with 6s :)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Looks good bro..hmm 21's how much they run you?

also what do your lift consit of because a stack seems like alot??(well if you got trailing arms, bushing , spindles..etc then its good) Im currently working on an 83 cutty 6" lift with 6s :)

cant say how much i got em 4 because of me getting them through a friend of mines who is sponsored...but yea the ppl who did it ripped me off ended up poppin a ball joint cuz my control arms were practicly laying on my frame so the shop who fixed it expended them and now its fine...but pretty much all the previous shop did was load my springs up wit spacers..but im wrkin on gettin my bak end lifted right this time suks gettin got ya kno

Archived