My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

Exsucksive is doing the work right?

ive heard plenty of horror stories about them which is why i wasnt even considering them doing any work on my truck.

hopefully youll get everything settled soon bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They build some sick rides, just take forever to do it. With mine it is the fact that they have done so many of the parts more than once because they were not the way they promised or quoted (or they just plain didn't work the way they did it) so it has cost him a lot more money than it should have. What would have been a profitable project for them has become a money pit and I will not pay more for what was quoted because of their inability to do it right the first time. A simple bag job or a project like this that you don't have any time frame that you need it done by they can handle and now that they have gotten most of it done the quality of work on the parts they have completed is very good. I just don't deal well when a shop I am paying over $15k dollars to work on my ride talks to me like I'm the asshole because I want the truck to be done to the standards they set at the beginning of this project.

I hope they see this and can see just how long they have been putting this off and how much of a bad rep this kind of customer service gives their shop.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I hope they see this and can see just how long they have been putting this off and how much of a bad rep this kind of customer service gives their shop.

did i mention they wont work on my truck?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

So I just read all 8pgs. That really sucks to hear bro. I love this truck; and hope to see it all straightened out for you.

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

that sucks man. once you finally get it home to the dfw area, take it to nfamus in mansfield and have them give it the once over. sounds like extensive is trying to pull a fast one. $15k is ridiculous for them to treat you like that.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

I feel bad for ya dude! EKMW is supposed to be the best of the best and your one of many ppl that this has happened to. What they do is find guys with lots of money, or military guys with a big big check coming after they serve, and they get them in for cheap then rape them. I told Keith at Nfamus to read this and he did and said he even felt bad for you. Hope you get it done someday!

that sucks man. once you finally get it home to the dfw area, take it to nfamus in mansfield and have them give it the once over. sounds like extensive is trying to pull a fast one. $15k is ridiculous for them to treat you like that.

This!!!! .. I havent seem anything come out of that shop that isnt jaw dropping. Streettrucks this month chevy on 28s.

Well they did finally get it back to me, It was almost 10pm when they rolled up and I had to be on a flight early the next morning so I haven't even seen it in the light yet. Stuck in Pennsylvania at 19D school then back home for a week or so before I start MOB training for Afghanistan. Sucks to not even be able to drive it before I leave. It still has several issues that have to be worked out before I can drive it around. The front inner fenders don't clear the tires so it cuts into the tire when it is laid out and stops it from going all the way down in the front and something in the back doesn't have enough clearance cause it rubs a little when I go over an incline or the rear end articulates at all. It has to be ALL the way up in the front to clear the 26's enough to turn which I expected but still makes driving difficult. And the Dakota Digital ride height controller is completely jacked up so it is ineffective at the moment. It will either go back to them for repairs of if for some reason they refuse to make it right NFamous or Status are local to me and they can finish it. As soon as it has a few miles on it with everything working it is going in for paint and interior.

No pictures of it since it was dark when they delivered it and I flew out to PA before the sun came up the next day but when I get back in a week or so I will take pics of what still needs attention.

On a side note the Tahoe went into the body shop for my molded in roll pan and possibly an HD hood and two tone paint job. Paint just depends on how much it will cost. Since it is a close friend that owns the shop I don't think it will be too bad, he wants to hook me up but doesn't want to do the door jams cause it is so much extra work. He is going to call me with a price both ways monday or tuesday. This is the best time to do it since I'm TDY with the Army and don't need it to get around. If he can keep it under 2 bills with the body work and paint I think it will be a go. Can't let Steve be the only one with fresh paint on the Hoe lol.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry that truck looks nice an all , but all of that work in the SFBD .. an its getting 2 linked ..

thats a shame , but doesnt suprise me with extensive doing the work.

Where are you finding the parts to bag a truck for $1000 ? used maybe ?

an where is a shop bagging a truck right for $2500,does that include parts or just labor?

i must also say that is cheap for parts at a $1000.00 !!! bags are gonna run around $300 , valves are gonna go around $250+ , 4-link is gonna be around $250-$350 , fittings go for around 120-150 bucks , compressors -150(single)-300(dual), and that doesn't include brackets , switches/switchbox , tank , gauges ,etc.. so good luck with a grand to bag something !!! don't mean to be a dick , but that just isn't reasonable .....

Archived