DC Sound Lab

Finally get to mess around with some DC equipment.

Is that a Misfits poster on your wall? Nice gear he's got. I'm looking forward to getting my Lvl 3 in the maill soon so I can see the build quality myself. Hurry up and get a build thread going. Whats this going in?

Yeah, that's a Misfits poster. I was really into the punk scene when I was a teenager. I kept all of my Misfits stuff and plastered the walls of my spare room with it. It's a shame that the band is a joke these days.

The vehicle is a 2006 Lincoln LS, and I have a crappy build thread for it over at ca.com. I started the thread before we really knew what direction we were going with the vehicle, so it's hard to follow. I'll clean it up a little and post it over here too.

Edited by DanielSavage

DC is so sexy =D

and so is rockford

Yup, I've been drooling over the DC subs for over a year. Glad to finally see one, and I'm definitely looking forward to messing around with it. I liked the RD Audio & Sundown amps too, so when I found out that Rusty had DC amps, I got my friend to jump all over them. He's not into "big" audio like me, so the 15" Level 4 on 1,000 watts was a real stretch for him. He's coming along, though.

This is a HUGE upgrade for the LS' audio system. We originally installed a pair of 12" CVR's, 6x8" Kenwood KFC plates in all 4 doors and Profile amps, and now he's stepping up to the equipment you see in this thread. Like I said, my friend is coming around. It won't shock me if I'm tearing the rear seats out of the LS within the next year or so. The upgrade bug bites us all. :)