Sundown Audio

300-400rms @ 2 ohms?

a friend of mine got an infinity sub for free (practically brand new too) and needs an amp.

he doesnt have a huge budget, but i browsed sonic electronics and came up with a few choices and i wanted to get some input on which one would be the best for the money.

PowerBass ASA 400.1x

JBL GTO 3501

MB Quart RAB 1450

Orion Cobalt CO8001

Infinity Reference 1300a

Hifonics BXi 610

Kicker ZX300.1

im thinking either the kicker or the hifonics since its 1 ohm stable and if he ever wants to add another sub he can.

opinions?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

the hifonics will probably work the best.. and most reasonably priced.. plus its a great line of amps

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Just throwing an idea out there because it sounds like he may want to upgrade down the road. Why not get a nice 2 channel and bridge it. That way if he does decide to get another sub or even some different subs he can still use the amp to run a nice set of comps or something. Again, just throwing an idea at ya.

doalogo-1.jpg

Just throwing an idea out there because it sounds like he may want to upgrade down the road. Why not get a nice 2 channel and bridge it. That way if he does decide to get another sub or even some different subs he can still use the amp to run a nice set of comps or something. Again, just throwing an idea at ya.

good idea, but knowing him, he probably wont ever upgrade unless someone gives him another sub (cheap ass lol)

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.