nah i didnt have accumulators just cylinders and the honda accord kit that runs around 200buxs for the brackets and the cylinders run around 89buxs each but they didnt ride bad at all to me i like'em very fast and decent ride ive had around 8 bagged rides and built plenty trucks/cars but my honda was my first car on cylinder so going from bagged to cylinders wasnt that bad but i say bags ride alot better not as stiff but either way your going way lower and its badass either way.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

nah i didnt have accumulators just cylinders and the honda accord kit that runs around 200buxs for the brackets and the cylinders run around 89buxs each but they didnt ride bad at all to me i like'em very fast and decent ride ive had around 8 bagged rides and built plenty trucks/cars but my honda was my first car on cylinder so going from bagged to cylinders wasnt that bad but i say bags ride alot better not as stiff but either way your going way lower and its badass either way.

My 93 civic hatch is on cylinders, 3/8 airridetech block and 6 gal tank. it rides amazing, i did however replace all the control arm bushing with poly ones. and made control arms for the front, cut some and made some bracing, but all in all it rides just as clean as my mini does....

Strut bags ride very smooth, not as fast, but they are nice, however usually do cost more so just do some lookin around. if you need some help tho def ask on here seems like these guys have some things to say as well.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

nice thanks guys i just want to finish off the system then i will start putting work on the air ride i have a ton of leaning to do so everyone has said to stay away from airbagit, aim and chassie tech

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??