does any one know what it would take to bag a 87 accord

it not that i need to drop it but that i need to lift it back up after all is said and done i think i will be adding around 400 pound or so :spiteful: to the rear and its starting to look funny any help would be great like brand to stay away from

thanks for all the help

jeromy

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

i just sold my 90 accord that was on on cylinders it was pretty nice it was on 4 cylinders in each corner fully layed on 20's was cut a lil front and back but not much it rode great the air was 1 480c comp 8 1/2" valves GC's 7gal tank 1/2" line 10 switchbox runs around 800buxs for the hole kit and thats peicin it all togather it 3 wheeled the back with stuck up valves it was very fun but i moved on to another project so good luck with yours get some pics up of it and the build if ya need any help just lmk man.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

thanks for the info wicked that is whay i was wondering if the cylinders work do you have any pic of it or only the one in your avi

new system in the works

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

if all you want to do is level it back out after adding some weight back there I would fab up some spacers to put on the top of the strut towers, it wouldn't be worth doing Air unless you want to be fully adjustable.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

ok thanks sully ill look into that too i did not think of that but after seeing that pic of his accord I might want to make it adjustable i just wish i kew some one in colorado with air ride so i can see how it rides i have heard there are bounce

new system in the works

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

Strut bags still maintain good ride quality, cylinders ride like crap but usually go lower and are a lot faster. I've had both and will never do cylinders again.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint