If you like Texas rap...Another Z RO CLASSIC

His album Cocaine is droppin in a few days on the 27th & Heroin is droppin 11/24...

If yall don't got it go get is Greatest Hits...his song Tired ft. Mya shoulda been on it IMO.

My favorite song by him:

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

alot of people think my name is from him but naw different reason why i picked the name but thats besides the point...

Z-Ro has held it down since the guerilla maab days. Fondren and Main and Rise off the RISE album are Htown Classics.

But yall HAVE to hear all the Z-ro flows off of the Dj Screw tapes. Yall dont know raw till you hear the old Z-ro.

Some guerilla Maab for yalls asses. lol

RISE

Fondren And Main

and yall GOT to feel the way screw did Fondren and main up on this!

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

alot of people think my name is from him but naw different reason why i picked the name

and yall GOT to feel the way screw did Fondren and main up on this!

This beat is real tight, and his flow shows he had it even BACK THEN

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Wrong song but yeah its off Cocaine which is an actual album. A leak with like 30 songs was going around the past few weeks, maybe months but it officially drops today. I dl'd the official grouprip and it has mostly the same songs as the 30 song one that was going around.

Holy crap, he hella sounds like Pac in that Fondren and Main song

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Holy crap, he hella sounds like Pac in that Fondren and Main song

i thought so too

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol