Sonic Electronix

yeah well thats what i thought do u know if i were to buy them newer ones to see what they sound like would the bass not be ass loud because they are different ohm subs and dont have as many hookups

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

dont get some new ones. id stray away from visonik

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

There is a big difference in what you have and what you want to add. I wouldn't mix the two levels of subs. It will be more trouble then it's worth. if your dead set on adding on the same brand you have now then look into getting more of the same subs you have now.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Nismofreak

2 different subs will look to ghetto. I think you should get a visionk monster. They have a 2,000rns beast for $130 on ebay.

dont get some new ones. id stray away from visonik

There is nothing wrong with some of the Visonik line, however stay away from the Pep Boys line

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

There is nothing wrong with some of the Visonik line, however stay away from the Pep Boys line

exactly its like buying the walmart Lightning Audio.....bottom of the barrel!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

just my personal opinion. :) it may not be bad stuff, i just dont like it.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i understand. the subs were given to me by my mom for a birthday gift they were out of here van becuase she was about to sell it and i was like not them subs i put that thump in my car so she gave me the cap subs and one 600 watt amp. i like the subs cause they match my car the car is red and black and so are the subs pretty cool i guess well i will either upgrade to better subs or just get a bigger amp for the subs i got now. if yall want pics of the car and trunk ill give it to you it is still a work in progress

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/white_boi_audio/

the new box is the plywood one and those are some old pics of systems i built in the trunk

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i like them but way out my price range im only 16 but got a car and lisence and a system thats loud but i want it louder u know what i mean

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived