The Fourth Kind (Alien Encounter)

It actually looks really good. I love based on true event movies.

X2. there was a comment on that movie about a movie called CaseFile 126. Here is the youtube video to it. Not to sure if it's real or not.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

When the release Paranormal onto DVD I hope they provide the Theatrical Ending as an option since the Alternate is boring.

This movie looks scarier than Paranormal was...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Paranormal Activity is a retarded movie, i did not like it at all. only scary part was when she got pulled down the hallway.

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Iam a big ass undercover nerd, and I'am big time in to the alien scene, so yes, I will be seeing it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

paranormal activity was a good movie, it depends on what you like, movies whise, but i do wanna see the fouth kind it looks interesting!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.