Sonic Electronix

I'm going through the full thread right now but wanted to add Orion still has 2 of my D5000s & a 2500D, I called a week or two ago and they said they have no release date on them. I too shipped mine into them months ago, this ruined my entire season since I tied my money up in these amps. It would take a world of change for me to ever touch Orion again after this season.

Team KickerTeam Phat HertZTeam Maxxsonics

I'm going through the full thread right now but wanted to add Orion still has 2 of my D5000s & a 2500D, I called a week or two ago and they said they have no release date on them. I too shipped mine into them months ago, this ruined my entire season since I tied my money up in these amps. It would take a world of change for me to ever touch Orion again after this season.

Same here bro...I'm looking into another company big time...Orion screwed me over dirty too this year...No summer competition or nothing to show at the hang outs...Total BS...I just want my money back...I too invested my money in both of my D5000s and right now I don't have money to go purchasing other amps :R

• 2 weeks later...

Man this shit should be a fucking sticky to keep it at the top.

I'm sick of seeing customers making threads and they all get deleted because Shane is well known. I thought he was a great guy but it's time to face the facts. He's been nothing but shady the past months. I know what he does and how he does it to get shit and get them with a warranty.

Guy is a scammer. Plain and simple. Explain to me how some one owes people thousands of dollars, there's threads made about him on every forum, yet he isn't a scammer! BS! :R

Nothing solved yet...

Shane was caught under another IP address on caraudio. Supposedly that's "his bro" using it. :V

This mans paypal account was $-11,000.00 at one point.

DEI says they won't deal with any thing that has to do with him.

Rumor is that Tammy Blackburn and Shane were stealing amps from DEI and reselling them here on the forums and eBay, splitting the profit.

Anybody know of a competitor this year named JASON who uses HCCA/Orion?