Sonic Electronix

36 15L7s and 3 Warhorse in a Semi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
think it should be 4th order and port it thru a half of a car passenger window turned side ways so you could do some killer hair tricks LOL may be a smart car with the port in the rear window LOL

Winnar!!!

Actually the best idea so far. :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Is the matterhorn 9500's? I always thought they looked like those pioneer poly woofers lol

And like what fearof85 said, you really can't see much of this build, so how can people say it's not anchored to the trailer or anything. There could very well be a big steel pipe skeleton frame behind it that all the boxes are bolted to. There's no way of knowing from the pics and vid.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

looks liek the same build house as the mtx 9500's come from but without the mtx logo

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Is the matterhorn 9500's? I always thought they looked like those pioneer poly woofers lol

And like what fearof85 said, you really can't see much of this build, so how can people say it's not anchored to the trailer or anything. There could very well be a big steel pipe skeleton frame behind it that all the boxes are bolted to. There's no way of knowing from the pics and vid.

There is a guy on Floridaspl.com that knows the builder and he said it is braced plenty and is double baffle. :rolleyes:

He said they tested it with 24 subs and two amps it is ungodly loud. :hairtrick:

I really like this forum but recently I have seen a lot of attitude changes, it's a shame because this is were I go to escape the fuck heads at CA.com. :sad:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

:hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: thats all i can say

Archived