Second Skin Audio

Loudest 15

what kind of vehicle we working with here?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it was just a suggestion on what I should get..I'm not planing on getting it anytime soon..I plan on getting my subs in a ported box or seperate boxes dont know yet and then going from there..and I want a 15 that way I can play some of the faster beats not just low and slow

Another Newbie type of assumption, an 18 can be just as "fast" and "punchy" as a 10, it is all in the box.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Hey it was just a suggestion on what I should get..I'm not planing on getting it anytime soon..I plan on getting my subs in a ported box or seperate boxes dont know yet and then going from there..and I want a 15 that way I can play some of the faster beats not just low and slow

i'm not dogging on you man hell i think at one point we all were in same place as you. like i said not trying to be a dick but if you want to stay cheap on it i'd say try new box i built mine for like 40 bucks screw glue and 4'x8' 3/4" mdf thats cheapest way i can think of you help you till you can afford 15's that would suit you better then buying some cheap ones now

same i did with my 10's i want some 15's as well but i just made better box for them and they sound 100x better in custom box then pre made.

again i wasn't trying to dog on you was just trying to help you out cuz i have type r's as well but smaller then yours so ya

Another Newbie type of assumption, an 18 can be just as "fast" and "punchy" as a 10, it is all in the box.

I know I'm a newbie..My parents don't like the whole LOUD AS F*** scene lol I love it..so my parents don't trust me to make my own box and they don't really know anything about car audio except my dad wants me to go CLEAR and loud not BASS and loud lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

lol well ya those are horrible but i was talking about a regular mdf bandpass boxes with the sub built inside the box and a port out. they just dont sound as loud as a ported box facing the rear.

There are alot of factors in bandpass. Done wrong can sound aweful but done right can be devastating. Know a guy that used to have a solo x 12 in a bandpass. It was incredibly loud. I actually made him remove the top of the box to prove it was only one 12 because I couldn't believe it. Its all abot having the knowledge to do them right. I have no idea how to design one and all the literature about them confuses the hell outta me

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

what kind of vehicle we working with here?

Right now its a pos but next summer it will probably be a Ford Escape

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)