2000 Impala sundown Audioque Iraggi new tl scores pg9

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah just trying to expand my brain's alternator database for when I decide to build my own high output alternators :spiteful:

Edit: I heard hairpin alts are badass mofos i'm sure you will enjoy OP

Team Sundown

Team XS Power

System:

Car: 1997 Honda Accord

Head unit: Alpine CDE-7870

Amp: 2 Sundown saz-1500

Battery: kinetik 1400 and 2400

Subs: 2 Audioque HD310 D2

JMan, what harness did you use when you wired up your head unit? I am starting to have issues with my car that weren't there prior to my install and I pulled the codes the other day and while there was only one, it's a PITA. It's U1040 which is a Class 2 data loss...I know that on my car the class 2 comm is onboard the factory deck, the harness I used is supposed to retain that comm but I think it's going out on me. Do you have any issues?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Looks good so far.

Your G for using the Red for power AND ground, not saying I haven't done it before...........

"Wait was this one power or ground....BOOM.....Guess that was power!!!!!"

Starting From Scratch!!

JMan, what harness did you use when you wired up your head unit? I am starting to have issues with my car that weren't there prior to my install and I pulled the codes the other day and while there was only one, it's a PITA. It's U1040 which is a Class 2 data loss...I know that on my car the class 2 comm is onboard the factory deck, the harness I used is supposed to retain that comm but I think it's going out on me. Do you have any issues?

I have no issues at all i picked it up from a dealer here in town i can tell ya tommorow.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Archived