Second Skin Audio

Box building if you live close wana help ?

Alright i know a little bit about box building but i prefer some help. I live in Lancaster PA and i have a house in Rehobeth DE too if anyone is close to either of these or would like to drive and help.

But heres what we'd be working with. a 1997 chevy Blazer two door i have the back seat behind the driver out because i planned on putting one of my subs behind it. I have two Kicker 15" L7's and I want somthing that people say WOW to, I figured the boxes would be 4.5 Cft and tunned to 30 Hertz. So anyhelp please I'd love it,

if you wanna wow people, mount those things to the roof! so you have like storage space underneath them

people aint ever seen that before. just like a big ass downfire box like a foot or two off the ground

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

first, you have to get wood

then build a box

and extend the two walls on the left and right sides down so it holds it up (like an office desk)

its cake

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

hah yeah but i mean then putting the subs in there and making sure they dont fall out im more a vision person you know? like when i did my first box i had one of my boys draw the pics and dimensions and i made that box perfict but that was for my three tens, you get what i mean?

i think it would be better just to do subs up port back like everyone else does in the SUV's my buddy did a 151.1 in a 4 door blazer with 2 12 inch dd's in a pwk box subs up port back at i think 39 hz

Edited by treossi

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Haha yeah, Like i was thinking having one sub in the back with idk i like the port facing the back tuned to 30 i like low bass and then having the second box the same and tunned to 30 hertz you know ? but if anyone has like diagrams they can draw up or a program they know can help link me up or post pics but i have work till 830 EST time ill be back on later guys