.avi files won't play

I edited the last post with the player 9 codecs.

Also i only installed the divx codec instead of the player from divx.

Yea I saw that. I'll try it, but it says to close all programs before installing (I'm buffering a movie online and it's taking forever) so I don't want to close Firefox and I don't want to have to restart my computer (what will happen if I don't close programs), but I'll try it anyways.

Btw I just tried it and it didn't work, still experiencing same problem.

Edited by BassJunkie27

x2 lol. if you really want to run mac look up the osx86 project. take that virtual mac stuff off as its totally stupid and as you see, you have problems with it.

Yea I can't install the modded version of OSX on my computer because 1) it has horrible stats (single core 2.8 GHz intel pentium 4 processor, 1.5 GB of ram, 64 MB integrated vid memory, 80 GB HDD with 700 MB free) and 2) I have tons of files I can't afford to lose. Otherwise I would sure as hell go ahead and do it, cause I love Mac lol.

Order up a seagate free agent the damn things are lifesavers, i got a 320 gig for 80 last winter so im sure they are less now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822148342

Lol yea I have a Maxtor OneTouch 500 GB that I got for $60 at a Staples with some super sale, but even if I copy everything over I still won't be able to restore everything to the way it was (WindowBlinds, Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords, FL Studio projects, VST's and drums samples)