Talk about f*ckup things, i've been following this story ...

Richmond School Rape

Basically a 15 yo girl gets raped and beaten for 2 hours by 10 guys outside a school dance while people walk by taking pictures on their phones.

:unknw:

see that shit is fucked up...

I couldnt stand by and take fucking pictures... some of them motherfuckers would have had the shit beaten out of em...

My sister and wife were both almost kidnapped and god knows what could have happened to them... I would go to fucking prison because of what i would do if i saw that shit happening and i was able to stop it.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I couldnt stand by and take fucking pictures... some of them motherfuckers would have had the shit beaten out of em...

My sister and wife were both almost kidnapped and god knows what could have happened to them... I would go to fucking prison because of what i would do if i saw that shit happening and i was able to stop it.

I agree those who just watched are just as fucked up as the one doing the raping. how do u not step in and stop somthing like that or go and at least get someone who will.

I agree those who just watched are just as fucked up as the one doing the raping. how do u not step in and stop somthing like that or go and at least get someone who will.

like i said id be going to prison

i always keep a pocket knife with me and i fight dirty if i'm getting jumped lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

You just added the magic statement. "I WAS ABLE TO STOP IT". People see a gang of others doing something and fear can take over. People do more fucked up things in a group than they EVER would on their own.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

The world is alot more fucked up now than what it was in the 1700's

i dont think so. people just did not have television and internet to hear about everything.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

There are very few and far between people that are fucked up on this level(rapists, serial killers, etc).. They are just talked about all night and day on TV, radio, or the newspaper. It's nearly as terrible IMO for these news companies to profit off of these awful stories, how come we aren't attacking them for doing so??

It's not what is this world coming to, it's these few individuals who commit these terrible acts that captivate so many of us. Regardless of how disgusted we are by these people we'll still make sure the night time news is on to hear more about the case or by the newspaper in the morning to do the same. If we didn't have the interest then news outlets wouldn't care about them either.

People have committed heinous acts against each other since the start of time and that's the way it will always be. These select people have psychological traits that cause them to not see human life for how the rest of us see it.

Whether it be a sexual fantasy, revenge on a group of people, vendetta against society or any number of things that drive these people to kill/rape/torture it usually lies deep in a psychological disorder of some sort. Regardless if some people believe in psychology or not, many of these killers/rapists are driven by some sort of chemical imbalance brought upon by a number of things.

/rant

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace