Second Skin Audio

help me choose- 32 10s vs 40 8s

skittles DJ did it hes got 32 12s diamond in his truck

right... i said go for 12"s

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

every time ive seen some one do a ton of small woofers like this, it always seems to be a failure. maybe itll work in a diamond though. id go with the 12's if it were me.

Are you talking out of your ass or do you have any proof? All of the large quantity/small woofer builds I have heard in person have made me nearly shit myself. The real question is if pimpedout can pull it off with his terrible carpentry skills.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Are you talking out of your ass or do you have any proof? All of the large quantity/small woofer builds I have heard in person have made me nearly shit myself. The real question is if pimpedout can pull it off with his terrible carpentry skills.

LMFAO

How much power will u be running?? Not knowing anything else besides what you posted, the obvious choice would be the 10s because that is a pretty big cone area advantage. Also with less woofers you'll be running more power per woofer, assuming the amp choice would be the same for each setup.

What is your budget for the woofers??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

8s. Sundownz has some pre-order 8's on sale for 99 each. =)

I recall it isn't always about just cone area.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=53205

still a big thing on cone area but yeah also gotta know if you build a box right too

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.