old guy needed a ride home

This thread is back from the dead!

Anyways, might as well tell one of my many stories like this.

My buddy Andy and I were riding in his truck to get some parts for my car and his truck. We saw this old guy with a fake leg carrying more stuff down the street than I could with two real legs. It was hotter than hell outside, so we both looked @ each other and decided to pull over. Since we were in his truck, we loaded the guy's stuff into the bed and he rode back there (single cab truck = no room) but anyways, we got to where he was going, and after we stopped and helped him unload his stuff, we were bout to get in the truck and take off, and the guy hands us...well lets just say..about 120 bucks worth of stuff!

Moral of the story, you SHOULD be careful of strangers, but a little kindness might pay for your car parts!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These stories are great but not as great as the one I read on here around a year to a year and a half ago. I don't remember what member it was, but it went like this.

I think he was driving through New Mexico and gave some old indian lady with no teeth a ride and end up going back and forth xx miles, then thinks about leaving her at a gas station, then finally gets her to the destination then she offers to blow him with here granny grill, I believe he said he refused.

I could be incorrect about some of this.....

Edit: Now that I think about it, it was a thread farther back than 2 years I believe

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

These stories are great but not as great as the one I read on here around a year to a year and a half ago. I don't remember what member it was, but it went like this.

I think he was driving through New Mexico and gave some old indian lady with no teeth a ride and end up going back and forth xx miles, then thinks about leaving her at a gas station, then finally gets her to the destination then she offers to blow him with here granny grill, I believe he said he refused.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it was a thread farther back than 2 years I believe

yum gum job

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i'm curious as to how some of you people find these random super old dusty threads

Wasnt there a thread from 07 pulled up the other day? And one from the start of the site by steve like a month ago.

i wouldn't be surprised one bit lol

:bad:

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

I was at a stop light with a friend 1 time. And some weird chick comes up to the passenger window asking for a ride to somewhere about 10 miles away and promised gas money. It was in our direction, so we just did it anyway. So we get to the apartments, she says hold on a minute I need to go in really quick and get the money. So she comes back out and says to take her back to where we originally picked her up so she could give us some money. So we take her, then we get there and she says "sorry, I dont have the money"...

So being the nice person I am, I sucked it up and just let it go... Was kinda pissed tho. <_<

i dont pick up random ppl, u need some change come on ill buy you food....what ur not hungry then why do u ask for change <_<

my friend picked up a guy he seemed like a nice guy (so he thought) he picks him up to give him a ride somewhere i guess, the guy takes a knife out makes him go to the atm and take out money and then he takes off

my friend went home got his brother and his friends, found the guy walking (middle of winter) gave him a nice beat down and took his jacket...... :shrug: thats what you get for trying to be nice in the beginning

Archived