old guy needed a ride home

I gave this man (at least i think it was a man) a ride home from a 7-11. He lived about 50 blocks away everything went well even though he stayed in a bad area and I had my family with me. We got to his road and had me stop and said he'd walk from there, he gave me $5 and that was that. The next day I was watching the news and it turns out that that specific 7-11 was robbed close to the same time I picked the guy up. I didn't want to snitch cause of the retribution shit so I just kinda brushed it off. They caught him the next day and showed his picture and wasn't even the same guy so I guess it all worked out good.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

i dont pick up random ppl, u need some change come on ill buy you food....what ur not hungry then why do u ask for change <_<

ive given people food(if i was planning on getting food to begin with) and water before, but never money. i get tired of hearing these long drawn out sob stories whenever someone wants to beg for money. they always oversell it lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i dont pick up random ppl, u need some change come on ill buy you food....what ur not hungry then why do u ask for change <_<

ive given people food(if i was planning on getting food to begin with) and water before, but never money. i get tired of hearing these long drawn out sob stories whenever someone wants to beg for money. they always oversell it lol

this. my mother used to own a $.99 store, and from time to time, there was a begger...begging for cash. but my mom was like "the only thing ill give you is chips and/or a soda" reason why is because my mother believes that giving them money is like supporting their drug/alcohol habit(even though it may not be true all the time, but there are some ppl like that if you think about it)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived