I've bought Northface things here and there over the past couple of years but last winter I spent big money on one of their jackets and got hooked. I spent $700 on the jacket and I swear this jacket could be the only article of clothing I'd wear during a snow storm and be warm. At first I thought I was insane for spending that much on a jacket but it was well worth the money. Now that winter time is coming back around, I just found myself on their website spending another $500 on long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies for those winter days I know I won't be outside for long

so far this bring my tally up to 12 tshirts, 6 hoodies, and 3 jackets. that may not seem like much but when the hoodies range from $50-150 and jackets range from $99-700, this shit adds up. plus I just found out the ladies like when guys wear Northface stuff :air_kiss:

anyone wear Northface stuff? or find themselves in the same situation with other clothing brands? and lets not turn this into shoe talk since I have close to $4k worth of Nikes (with 1 pair costing $1100... I collect shoes, DONT ASK)

i wear a northface jacket. good shit

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Overpriced IMO, I got basically the exact same jacket as a "normal" northface for $50 from my uncle's sport store back in NY.

Btw you're fucking insane for spending $1100 on a pair of shoes... I bet you haven't even worn them either.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I have a few of their jackets but mine all cost between 75-100 bucks. Of course I don't need heavy jackets since I live in South Mississippi. I could never spend 700 bucks on one but I do agree that they are warm and comfortable.

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

which model did you spend the big cash on?

i have 4 jackets myself, 14 t-shirts, 4 button up shirts, 2 hoodies, 3 pairs of shoes, and probably a dozen pairs of socks.

if you like high end gear, look into Marmot or Mountain Hardware.

i work in a high end outdoor store (similar to cabelas, but actually high end stuff...) and get the hook up on Northface. its ballin to get my northface gear for 60% off of wholesale price :D

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel