Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Video Contest - Winner goes up on SMD Youtube page

Thanks for checking out this thread guys!

Here is the deal for the video contest

As a SMD partner, Steve is allowing us to post up a Second Skin video to his Youtube page.

Rather than make one our selves, and submit it to Steve, we though it would be more exciting to give that honor to one of the SMD members.

So basically, you make a video for Second Skin and the winning video will get uploaded to the SMD Youtube site for thosands of people to see.

Here are the requirements of the video

1. Video must be between 2-5 minutes in length

2. Video must showcase the Second Skin packaging

3. Video must showcase the Second Skin product

4. Video should mention Second Skin to a healthy degree (plug the hell out of the Second Skin Brand name)

5. Video must mention the Second Skin website URL; www.secondskinaudio.com

Thats pretty much it!

You can compare it to anythign else you have used before

You can show before and after results

You can meter your car, before and after

you can do anything you like, as long as the above requirements are met.

If you are interested in this project, we are willing to help you get the material in to your hands. To do this we will be offering all potential SMD video contestants a heafty discount on a sample pack of Second Skin to use for the video

Here is what you get:

1 Door Pack Damplifier Pro

10 SPL tiles

1 Sheet Luxury Liner Pro

1 Can Adhesive

1 Fury Blade

1 Wooden hand roller

This is about $155 worth of product

All video guys get this package for $75 plus shipping.

In addition to the winner getting added to the SMD Youtube page, they will also get a $500 gift card to be used at the Second Skin site.

All the videos that are sent to us will be added to our website for promotional purposes, but only one will get added to Steves page.

You can purchase the package here:

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/viewproduct...?id_product=350

You can also call your order in

Thanks so much for your participateion. I look forward to see what you guys can do!

ANT

This contest will expire on December 15th

Edited by second skin rep
secondskin_468x60.gif

I would be glad too, but I am not gutting all of my interior to film it. I have literally every interior panel , metal and plastic covered with Dampi pro and luxury liner, and over kill and spectrum, but Pulling off a door panel or two wouldn't do it any justice. And the FJ, with its long ass flimsy roof is a great showoff to how well your products work. I don't even want to get rid of my truck because I wouldn't be able to take all the deadening out of it ....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Perfect timing. I have 2 questions.

1. Do we have until the end of the day on the 15th?

2. Do we upload to youtube and post it here?

1. Yes, You have until the end of the day on the 15th.

2. You must send us the video to upload to our site. You can also post a link up here on the SMD forum as well as youtube if you like.

Hope that helps!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

very nice. i could care less about the youtube thing i guess i dont understand it lol. but the 500 dollar gift certificate :give_rose: wish i could do this. however i dont have a system in yet. oh well ill send you a vid when i get to installing the stuff i have now. i got a friend that is known to do hi def vids from time to time coughthehoe92coughcough, maybe i can con him into doing the video.

is this offer for car audio only or can it be for road noise? i got a shit load of that!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

very nice. i could care less about the youtube thing i guess i dont understand it lol. but the 500 dollar gift certificate :give_rose: wish i could do this. however i dont have a system in yet. oh well ill send you a vid when i get to installing the stuff i have now. i got a friend that is known to do hi def vids from time to time coughthehoe92coughcough, maybe i can con him into doing the video.

is this offer for car audio only or can it be for road noise? i got a shit load of that!!

Can be for whatever use of the products you want.

Road noise, SPL, exhaust done.. Whatever!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

very nice. i could care less about the youtube thing i guess i dont understand it lol.

Some people have rides they are proud of and want to show them off on the net, hence the very popular member build section here and similar build sections on countless other forums.

Getting your ride on MY youtube page is a GREAT way to show it off even more -

If a person has their OWN youtube page already, chances are that if their video makes it to my page, it will result in a big jump in traffic on that persons page. Who knows, those hits/video views could catch on, you could end up with a youtube partnership of your own. Thats an extreme outcome of having me feature your name or video, but it has happened more then once so you never know.

I realize you arent interested in having your stock family minivan featured on my page (not that there is anything wrong with it), but other people might - especially if their car/truck/suv is customized.

good luck to everyone!! Remember, if you do "understand" and you do care, or have a desire to get your ride featured on my page, keep in mind, it will be HIGHLY visable and get world wide attention - so vacuum up the cheetohs and petrafied *sp McDonalds fries before you shoot your vid :D

Thanks Ant for offering the members so much free stuff over the last 4 or 5 months!! That is incredible!! The new product, the black stuff, is also incredible!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Dang! Wish I'd know about this a little earlier. I should'a been looking. It's my fault for not checking.

EDIT: do we have till the 15th to get the vid in, or order the product?

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I would be satisfied with what the site is trying to provide us members with im not complaining

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg