Sonic Electronix

So i had a friend tell me that i need a battery isolator to run my second battery , as of right now i have a regular car battery up front and im getting a Kinetik HC2000 for the back . So is it true that i need a battery Isolator ? and i do plan on getting either another Kinetik for under the hood or a yellow top

Yeah very rarly do i plan on playing my music loud with my music off . he told me that when the car sits just like at the mall that the battiers will pull energy from each other till they wont work

Well I have 2 battery's and I don't seem to have that prob. and no Isolator.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Well explain to me on the correct way to run a battery i was going to take 1/0 g from front to back for pos and neg isnt that the right way ? lol

Yeah, front + to back +, front - to back -, just wire the batteries in parallel, then connect the amp directly to the back battery

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah i wont i have always put my fuses right up front of my blazer for some reason and then i also thought damn if i need an isolator steve must have like 100 in his tahoe lmao thanks alot guys ill prolly be asking more questions since im making sure my build gets done right.