decal's what do u guys think?

its a sticker no one is gonna take the time out to research it if they dont know wat it means lol and most likely when the people see his car their gonna more likly notice the loud boomin he is protruding from the trunk more then the stickers on his window.

you miss the point. badly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You are just asking to get your car broken into with decals regarding you having a system, a large enclosure that is pretty visable and not having the slightest bit of tinted windows... I'm scared to ask cuz I have a pretty good inkling of the answer - do u have an alarm??

i work at best buy. ofcourse i have an alarm. i get them cheap there

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

you miss the point. badly.

no i see what your sayin yes stickers attract attention, and puttin them on your car is just gonna attract more attention yes its true but thats true for everything else like rims,tint,angel eyes, etc etc lol i hate wen people say puttin a decal on is a bad idea caus its not its not even that serious.

well you guys say dont put stickers on your car it just attracts the wrong attention from thieves and what not but so does rims and paint jobs and any other costomizing just make sure that you spend some good money on an alarm and you should be just find thievies look for the bestt opportunity and if they see that you have an alarm they know it would be riskier to try and take your ride or brake into it so they will move on they want the easy score not the ones that are to risky

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

i have my team sticker across the top of my windshield and 2 dc audio ones on the back window, never had a issue at all, could be because where i live, could be because i have an alarm, or could be because everyone around me knows they WONT wake up if they touch my shit

so if you feel safe with it, i say do it!

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you guys sound like a bunch of scared little girls!!! if someone is out jacking shit, they are gonna look in and see what you have anyway. so op. your shit out and let it sit in the house :rofl: as long as he has an alarm and it warns when its touched and has a led flashing, your usually safe. unless you have something unbelievable tight..

edit: i see you have dc .. i have a huge ass dc decal you pay shipping you can have it.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

the only decal i have is on my back glass repping my friends shop and yes sometimes i get looks from the cops and people do try to bump on me but there shit in this town is weak some good bump goin on in this town but not enough to over power my one fifteen sad :( I like loud systems I don't mind if they were to bump all over me its worse when they try and I blow them out with one fifteen and stock mids and highs oh well I say keep rockin the stickers

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Seems to me you don't feel safe with it, so don't keep it. My car has always had decals all over from day one, and it has never been broken into.

Edited by Sable Nave

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me