SOLD Custom fiberglass composite dash bezel

hey guys

first off sorry mods if i put this in the wrong section, it is car audio related because it is a true double din bezel that i had to make, but please move this thread if necessary

This is a fiberglass plastic composite dash bezel that will NEVER CRACK that i made for my 2003 s10. It comes with 3 airlift analog gauges, two dual needles for front and rear bags, and a single needle for tank pressure. this is a full double din opening! It houses the stock headlight switch and airbag switch (both included!) also has 3 holes for standard toggle switches for any accessories you may have. Has a tsunami Digital voltage gauge molded in as well but needs a new dblock. Also the gauges have been converted to leds. The bezel is a 3 stage REAL indigo blue pearl. Bezel has one very small ding on the right side

I am asking $250 and im taking offers. will fit any 98+ chevy s10, but the 2 air vents must be sacrificed. if you have ac it can be easily plugged behind the dash and your other vents will still work, but will need to relocate your ac controls

contact me on here or [email protected]

thanks for looking!

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1437.jpg

here it was fresh out of paint

ui2ik626c82ae48viewattth11c1b142-1.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Damn why couldn't it fit my truck lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Damn why couldn't it fit my truck lol

what truck do you have? i have the rest of the dash sittin in the garage too i should put the whole thing for sale! lol tell ya wat buy my bezel you can have the dash!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

92 gmc full size. I would love to get a custom dash but I missed out on this one.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

92 gmc full size. I would love to get a custom dash but I missed out on this one.

damn if you were local il build ya one

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

I wish. Where are you located?

I wish. Where are you located?

west sac ca

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

west sac ca

Aww damn lol! Shipping would be impossible!

Aww damn lol! Shipping would be impossible!

shipping is no problem, its the mockup that would be lol. anyways back on topic, if you have any other questions feel free to pm, i dont want my for sale deleted lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived