i just got my h.i.d kit in the mail and just by looking at it there is noooo way i can connect both headlights. i dont understand. Did i buy 1 kit, meaning 1 bulb for low and one for high, or what. any one else out there have ddm lighting? I found there site after doing some research on this site. i got two ballast, 2 lights and cords. I've looked on youtube about hooking these things up and i dont even have a power cable to hook up to my battery, or grounds. There are cables coming off my ballest but have connectors on both and didnt think i had to do and cutting or anything. If anyone has any help it would great. I would call the place but of coarse they are closed on saturdays and sundays.

pix? it should plug into your factory headlight plug. and the others plug into the bulb

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

What kind of hids did you buy, and what are you putting them on, because they usually just go off the stock headlight plug, you shouldn't have to hook it up manually unless you ripped a balast off a bmw or something, or if your car is rare to having hids.

Owwwwwwwwww

If it came with pos/neg wires with prongs on the end, it should simply fit into your stock harness plugs holes (if you ordered right kit)

yaaa i dont have pos neg wires with prongs. i dont know what i ordered. this sucks. note: it is late and i have had a few beers so maybe in the morning i will figure it out but right now it doesnt look right. ha

What kind of hids did you buy, and what are you putting them on, because they usually just go off the stock headlight plug, you shouldn't have to hook it up manually unless you ripped a balast off a bmw or something, or if your car is rare to having hids.

car is a 05 monte carlo, and i bought ddm h.id kit 8000k

Edited by splfreak

Wow these DDM's look nice, never heard of them suprizingly, but i've been reading about them and it does say it needs additional battery power, and that it comes with a separate harness to connect. So i dont know, other than that it should be simple. These are pretty slim too and cheap. nice.

Owwwwwwwwww

little update. Im dumb. The company hooks the two lights together for shipping i guess, then once i disconnected them i now have two seperate kits, one for each light. I installed them and they work great! really bright. would highly recommend this brand, easy install and the ballast iss super thin and small. thanks to all that gave input