Alternator Pros, check this out!

Ok well, if I had bad batteries, I dont think I would of made it home running my truck off of my 2 d3100s, that where at 11.97 volts once I pulled in my drive way.

As for an alternator that costs almost $600, Im referring to your 300 amp CS 144 I bought, that was reliable I guess, but didnt come close to claimed output.

altprice1.jpg

altprice2.jpg

What kinda idle output did you get from your Iraggi Alt???????????

What kinda idle output did you get from your Iraggi Alt???????????

IIRC it was around 235 amps from the "300" amp

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If your 300 amp Iraggi did indeed do only 235 amps you must have got the 220 by mistake. I would have had no problem whatsoever getting the correct alt to you if I had known. Do you still have the alt?

The external regulator is not needed unless you want to be able to adjust your voltage high. That would save you $100.00

Have you seen the vid of our 300 amp alt? Its the same as when you purchased yours.

If your 300 amp Iraggi did indeed do only 235 amps you must have got the 220 by mistake. I would have had no problem whatsoever getting the correct alt to you if I had known. Do you still have the alt?

The external regulator is not needed unless you want to be able to adjust your voltage high. That would save you $100.00

Have you seen the vid of our 300 amp alt? Its the same as when you purchased yours.

Ok, I'm kinda confused now. I asked what the 300 amp alt did at idle and he said 235. Is the 300 alt supposed to do 300 at IDLE ?

Archived