Bought a yellow top now what about these things

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7324.html

what yall think about this. would it be good to replace my cap with this?

also what about this thing

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5287.html

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

isolator is a big realy most realys are 30/40 amp thats 200 amps :o

http://www.bcae1.com/battiso.htm

this is how to set it up.....

its so you can contral weither or not you want to battery to be used in the system......... its basiclly just one of those things i had to sell at best buy that you don't need buts it to make someone money

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Kinetic ftw  :^. Normal setup of an isolator seperates your second battery from your main battery. It's a big switch. There's two advantages to using an isolator is you can run your system while the car is off and not kill your main battery, plus when you trun your car-off and your second battery is low on power it won't feed off the main battery to recharge or vice - versa. IT's optional but I would suggest it on a Daily Driver

agreed.... if you are in a dd setup an isolator is good but it does add resistance or something and thats why spl only vehicles usually dont have them

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

agreed.... if you are in a dd setup an isolator is good but it does add resistance or something and thats why spl only vehicles usually dont have them

:^  What he said.

I've used one for awhile and was seeing a .8v drop from one side to the other. That may not be a lot for most apps.

The Kinetik HC 600 is the same as the BatCap 800's which I use. Same case even. I've beaten the hell out of mine and the hold up like champs. Not a bad price either. I've done some welding in my truck with them but thats another post

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived