First off everyone was ok thankfully----

Was on my way to help a buddy drop his tranny in is other truck (He was in front of me),We stopped for a red light and before you knew it BAAAAAAAM women in a nissan rear ends me,then i was pushed right into my buddys truck.She did a pretty number on me,My rollpan is gone some frame dmg and the rearend of my truck is about an inch higher then before the accident. So as of now this is what needs to be fixed.Totaled her car right then and there

Rollpan

The whole front end

The issue with the truck being higher in the rear now/the frame issue

New finder

New hood/and hood latches and such

Everyone is telling me there going to total it,breaks my heart i love my truck

Life goes on i guess

Pics

She hit me hard enough to throw my H/U out of my dash GG

w3.jpg

w8.jpg

w4.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww1.jpg

w5.jpg

w7.jpg

Edited by Blazerslapp

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Damn that sucks bro. Hows the bump in the trunk tho? Maybe they will total it and you can upgrade =)

Good thing you didnt get hurt tho mayne.

Edited by 99Bonney

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Dumb bitch needs to learn to drive.

By the way, you've got a nice looking truck man. I really hope it's not totaled. Threw the damn headunit right out of the dash? AND pushed you into your buddy's truck? She must've been hauling.

Best of luck man!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

thats sucks but it happens when you least expect it, i had my truck running good and had just put on the wheels...went to get gas on my way home and some retard backs into the side of me :aggressive: He had no insurance but followed me the a shop and payed to get it fixed, it was only $150 but the guy charged him like $250 and he shaved the rear tailgate off for me too lol so it was kinda of a win win for me :aggressive: oh by the way is that black duct tape holding your HU in the dash?

time to weld up a nice rollpan :P

remember bro most of the time out of something bad something good will happen...

sorry to see that it sucks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

time to weld up a nice rollpan :P

remember bro most of the time out of something bad something good will happen...

sorry to see that it sucks

True stuff. I feel your pain man. Most of us know how it is to get attached to a vehicle. They become so much more than a car, truck or van- you have memories and whatnot with that specific vehicle.

Here's to hoping it somehow works out for the best. :give_rose:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Dont mean to sound emo,just everything in the past 6 months has gotten hella better had my son,got married. and then this happens

With the trucks value everything in it+the trucks comes out to 9,210 and some change,6,567 ish without the system (Its all pulled out sitting next to me atm

PLUS the accident was last thursday....THEY CANT GET AHOLD OF HER!!..makes me sick

i love my truck..but if they total it i found a 95-96 blazer in the same shape as mine ima buy

LMAO navi i thought then a little after the accident..GG fiberglass roll pan

But thanks guys ill keep everyone updated

BTW the system is ok she hit me and i was still bumping (Not hard) had to pull the plug on the H/U to cut it off. /flex on install+RF+DC!!!!

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD