Battle between AT&T and Verizon (Commercials)

If Verizon woulda played ball with apple and got the iPhone, AT&T would be just about out of business , as far as cell phones go....

Verizon didn't want to let apple handle the tech support for the iphone, and AT&T was okay with it, so they won the iphone war.....Possibly the worst corporate business decision we will ever have witnessed in our lives. The rumor is , Apple's contract with AT&T expires in the beginning of next year, so Apple , AT&T, and Verizon are all being very quiet about what will happen once AT&T loses the exclusive right to provide service for the iphone in the US.....

As bad as I want the iphone, I REFUSE to use AT&T. The coverage around here is spotty at best. my verizon phone works better than a land line.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

From both a consumer and someone who used to sell both cell phone services. I say verizon is better and also I would have to pay more for the same plan I have with verizon, if I went with att. Hmm, the droid is looking better.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

I have heard that verizon is not getting a iphone....I read it somewhere on the interwebz...a few months ago...could be true or not..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill