Second Skin Audio

15" kicker l7 baffle

You know i appreciate everyones help.. but whys do people have to be so cocky and rude when answering questions.. i dont understand.. you'd think people would be glad to help someone else out.. everyones been in my shoes and coming up learning stuff.. but thanks for the help.. no offense to anyone

Hey Benzino....if that was directed at me, I'm sorry! I was in no shape,form, or fashion trying to be cocky/rude! I gave you the actual size from KICKER web site, and then there were a few more post after mine, so I just posted the info per KICKER, highlighting the specs....that is all.

-Joe

EDIT: Marlo could tell where I was coming from....I think.

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Hey Benzino....if that was directed at me, I'm sorry! I was in no shape,form, or fashion trying to be cocky/rude! I gave you the actual size from KICKER web site, and then there were a few more post after mine, so I just posted the info per KICKER, highlighting the specs....that is all.

-Joe

EDIT: Marlo could tell where I was coming from....I think.

nah your all good.. i appreciate the help.. and everyone else that has answered to..thanks