Sonic Electronix

Alright so i got done at our schools football game and i was heading home and thought hell im hungry so stopped at mc donalds. So I pulled into the parking lot and theres this group of guys standing around so they hear my music and that all stop me. So one guy was like i bet my sony xplods are better without trying to look at what subs I have in my blazer so i just laughed and said okay lets play the same song and see whos is louder. Well i sat down in this kids car and he played Love For Money By Willie Da Kid , well his twleves kept buttoming out and i just kept smerking. so after the songs was done on his "amazing subs" we sat in my blazer and as soon as the bass hit he got out of the car. i just laughed and the kid was like damn i feel dumb for talking shit. :hairtrick: so i guess we all learned that two 15" L7's are louder then two 12" sony xplods :01nocomment8so:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, reminds me of a few nights ago at my class, dude has already heard my 18, but never full tilt, highest was half volume, lows on H/U at -6 and bass knob like 1/2 the way up at the most. He got 2 12s (some random ones) and wanted me to hear it. So after wards I was like yeah man they're sounding good. Well he decided to talk a little shit and say it was getting louder than my 18, so I obviously told him to sit in it and played it full tilt. I played Bitch by Lil Jon slowed down, after about 15 seconds after the beat dropped, he got out :lol: always fun when that kind of stuff happens

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I wouldn't bash on Sony, they aren't that great or anything, but one of my friends did have 2 12" sonys in his ranger, and I have to admit they got down and sounded pretty good while doing it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well ive heard plenty of sonys and i just dont enjoy the sound they put out its an opinion to be honest.

Only brand of subwoofers I do not prefer are Alpines. I mean they get loud, I just don't like the sound they put out, idk why.

yeah the song we played is ment for 15"s thats why i picked it lolz

And the song wasn't "meant" for 15s. Depends on quit a few things, mostly box tuning. 10s or 12s could hit whatever song you are talking about, depending on box tuning. What song did you pick though?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz