Sonic Electronix

Alright so i got done at our schools football game and i was heading home and thought hell im hungry so stopped at mc donalds. So I pulled into the parking lot and theres this group of guys standing around so they hear my music and that all stop me. So one guy was like i bet my sony xplods are better without trying to look at what subs I have in my blazer so i just laughed and said okay lets play the same song and see whos is louder. Well i sat down in this kids car and he played Love For Money By Willie Da Kid , well his twleves kept buttoming out and i just kept smerking. so after the songs was done on his "amazing subs" we sat in my blazer and as soon as the bass hit he got out of the car. i just laughed and the kid was like damn i feel dumb for talking shit. :hairtrick: so i guess we all learned that two 15" L7's are louder then two 12" sony xplods :01nocomment8so:

maybe he jumped out because sony xplods got better sound quality then kicker?

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well the song has the low bass thats for 15's and 18's i have three tens tunned to 32 hz and they couldnt get the right way with the same song. and yeah i dont like alpine over rated and sony is just idk a joke to me

Couldn't agree with you more on the stuff you can get now. They really messed up with all that red explōd crap.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

ive heard 2 12 sony explods in a trunk awhile back. they got down but they werent anything impressive by far. This guy i work with has a 15" sony explod, it gets down too but the pre fab box its in keeps it from hitting those lows. Its not bad but its nothing like any of these subs out now, like fi, aq, dc. When it hits the lows its like it goes dead silent. no joke.

Edited by LunatikGixxer

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

well the song has the low bass thats for 15's and 18's i have three tens tunned to 32 hz and they couldnt get the right way with the same song. and yeah i dont like alpine over rated and sony is just idk a joke to me

three 10's < 2 15's in cone area. thats why it doesnt sound as loud. cone area + box tuning have a big effect on what notes your gonna hit and how hard