Marriage problems and wifes baby daddy

She doesn't know what she wants. But here is the bottom line....from a purely logical standpoint....no emotion here....and this may be how you need to shift your thinking if it comes to this. She wants to leave you for him, then she needs to file the papers, pay ALL divorce proceeding expenses...and makes this as painless for you as possible. I agree with another poster on this....

Sometimes, as much as you try, and it sounds like you are, there are just some battles that are already lost before the fight even starts.

The fact that she is EVEN considering all of this is what worries me...It's like she is finally getting what she wants, and now she is trying to clean up her mess with you , without trying to be a bitch about it.

This dude ruined it once with her, left her and kid all alone, and yet..... she some how wants MORE of this behavior ?

Some chicks man.... bat-shit crazy.... ( no offense to your wife ) I just can't see wherre she thinks being with this guy over you is a good thing....????

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, you should not try to demean the dude, cuz it will only make her defend him. You NEVER say the dude's name, just refer to him as "him". Just continue to be the decent dude you seem to be, and what happens, happens. If it doesn't work out, I'm sorry, but it will just let you get on with your "new" life sooner, cold as it sounds. Good luck man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

call.....

JERRY SPRINGER :)

i'm not sure if this dude needs jokes being made about his situation, I know I wouldn't

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

her baby daddy and her wer together for 3 years and she finally lefft him because of the shit he kept putting her through and a few months after she left him i met her and we eventually got married and its been a while and now her babby daddy wants to come back in the picture and my wife is having thoughts about us and she feels like they should be together because the little girl is only 2 and she thinks thats how it should go both parents together but she also tells me she doesnt want to hurt me we both love each other and we want it to work out but she wants whats best for the girl..what should i do ?.im asking for everyones prayers that we can work it out
im not gunna lose my wife i will do everything i can to keep her

no offense bro, but if she is thinking this chances are she will eventually leave.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if she is considering it, he is obviously prying into her life when you arent aware. make sure you know what she is doing when she says she is doing it.. dont want her going behind your back (not saying she would but..), women are crazy sometimes without good reason and will do what they see is fit for their situation @ the time being. good luck man

Edited by dugee81

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm