• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the good comments. :)

Looks dope man.

Should be nasty right behind ur head like that.

1 Q: No roundover on the interior port edges?

There actually is a roundover on the interior port edges. I had made a support for the width of the port that came over the edge and rounded it over..I did the same thing for the sides too. I just forgot to take pics when I did it. DOH!!!

badass, looks like it's tune real low... that first 25hz note in the breakdown of night bass looks like it slams...

It does like the low lows.... B)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

nice vids and setup, once u get both 4k's put in there its gunna be CRAZY!!! and x2 on birch, i used it on my last box it is so much lighter than MDF and again love the build

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

very nice build man, you cut no corners, which equals great quality build- cant wait to see final build....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived