Joe are you gonan be wired @ 2ohms again this year per sub? :(

my guess is 1 :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Joe, i have that same brace in my box. shit works good, only brace i need for the baffle, 2"x2"x1/4" thick square tubing

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Joe are you gonan be wired @ 2ohms again this year per sub? :(

Prolly not...when I get all 10 in, each amp will be at 1Ω. But with only 5, I can only do 2Ω or .5Ω. I will do some testing @ .5Ω first and if they like it it will stay there for now.

Joe, i have that same brace in my box. shit works good, only brace i need for the baffle, 2"x2"x1/4" thick square tubing

Bills

That brace worked great when I had it in there. I had to ditch it when I added the 5th sub, so now I'm just using some grade 8 5/8" all-thread

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

joe, i wouldn't do them amps at .5ohms, david told me when i was looking at them that the amps go into protect at .8 ohms. so maybe you would be ok with box rise and shit. but ya. just food for thought. and i get my subs befor u and mine were shipped a day later. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I wish I was for sure coming to SBN. I'd love to see this truck in person. I love the color scheme in it too. It's really awesome that you've done all the work yourself. It looks top notch man. Really good shit here. I've slowly been going through your entire build and I'd have to say that I like the door pannels the best overall, but the center console is pretty fucking sweet too man.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

joe, i wouldn't do them amps at .5ohms, david told me when i was looking at them that the amps go into protect at .8 ohms. so maybe you would be ok with box rise and shit. but ya. just food for thought. and i get my subs before u and mine were shipped a day later. haha

Bills

The new Board is more stable, he should be ok, while we don't recommend .5 to anyone, Joe isn't a newb, I am pretty confident that they will be fine.

Has Diablo tested the 2500 @ .5? If so what kind of power did it make? When you gonna be in Daytona Joe?

no we havent, and we wont be either.

if u run them @ .5ohms you will void your warranty. we honestly do not cre what they make @ that load, imo that's dirty power.

Now that I have cleaned up my own goddamn thread.....

Prolly not...when I get all 10 in, each amp will be at 1Ω. But with only 5, I can only do 2Ω or .5Ω. I will do some testing @ .5Ω first and if they like it it will stay there for now.

no we havent, and we wont be either.

if u run them @ .5ohms you will void your warranty. we honestly do not cre what they make @ that load, imo that's dirty power.

Yes I will do some testing...only for my own purposes. I do not and will not advocate using them at .5Ω. If I toast them, it will be all on me.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived