XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

Sick I will get in on this as soon as I figure out what I can fit in my truck, nathan got a normal replacement guide for factory batts? I have a 2005 ford explorer eddie bauer I measured and Im not seeing anything that will fit under the hood snug. Im leaning toward the 3400 though let me know. A list of batts an their discount prices would be nice as well please.

I dont have my guide with me, but I know the 3400 would be plenty enough power for you. I will check on the fitment when I get back in on Monday.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Nathan can we get a price guide of the cost on the batts so we can figure what we would pay per discount percentage. example (1-D1200 @ 5% @ 10% and @ 15%) that way everyone can see per battery what they would be looking at to spend to help them make up their mind! Thanks in advance.

Hey just wondering how many batteries and what size do you think I would need to push a sundown 3500 pushing 2 dc audio lvl4xl 18's, I do have a 270 ho alt coming to me hopefully this week. I am currently running 3 yellow tops on the stock alt now but I would love to rock some xs batts.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Hey just wondering how many batteries and what size do you think I would need to push a sundown 3500 pushing 2 dc audio lvl4xl 18's, I do have a 270 ho alt coming to me hopefully this week. I am currently running 3 yellow tops on the stock alt now but I would love to rock some xs batts.

I think your truck uses a group 65 battery from the factory, so you would want to use the D6500 under the hood. If you wanted them all to match, you could go with one or two extra in the back ;)

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

Are you running them under the hood? The 6500 would be the best fit under the hood, but I need your year, make and model of the truck to find out for sure.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg